Sunday, April 12, 2015

I am back again

It has been way too long and I promise to keep this up this time.  I have left the wonderful world of Power Only transportation with the best company in the world, Trailer Transit, Inc. You can find them at www.trailertransit.com

I spent a couple of months at a bulk hauler, Oakley, out of North Little Rock, AR. They are an OK company if you like to speed, run overweight, and compete against other drivers to make money.  I will not recommend them to anyone at anytime for any reason.

I now find myself as an owner operator leased on to the company that trained me and started my career in 1990. Schneider National Carriers based out of Green Bay, WI. While they do have their faults, I came back because I needed to be home more often.  I have a little girl, my 4 year old granddaughter who absolutely loves her pawpaw and I am gonna be there for her.  This current program allows me to choose my own freight and get home when I need to be there.





No comments:

Post a Comment