Saturday, August 13, 2011

Been Away too Long

Let me first apologize for not keeping up.  I really need to make this a daily or at least every 2 or 3 days entry.  It has been a busy summer already and am looking forward to some breaks this fall.  I am not complaining, in this time when so many are out of work I am blessed to be overworked.  the bulk of my money this summer has come from pulling stage sets for the U2 tour.  I do not care for them as people, but I will take their money.


I have posted new pictures and new videos, please click on the links to the right and enjoy what I have to offer. there are  more coming in the near future, so check back often.


Tonight finds me in Ogden, UT, pulling a new Travis Dump trailer to Kuna, ID.  I am going to Darling International, a rendering plant.  On Tuesday I will pick up an Aviation Combined Arms Tactical Trainer(AVCATT).  There are 2 of these units that go together and we are going to the training center at Marana, AZ, in Pinal Air Park.  Well this is all for tonight and will make sure that more pictures get posted over the next several days.


Oh, and please do not forget to click on the AMSOIL links to get your vehicles converted over to the best synthetic oil on the market today.

No comments:

Post a Comment