Friday, January 14, 2011

A New year and time to go back to work.

Today really gets things started for the new year.  I pick up my truck from the shop, make sure all my permits are in order, logbook is ready to go and finish all the laundry.  Tomorrow I pack the truck and prepare to roll out on Sunday.

     The start of this new year and week will find me picking up a new trailer at the Utility Trailer plant in Paragould, AR and delivering it to a dealer on the east side of  Fort Wayne, IN.  This is roughly half of what I do, picking up new trailers and delivering to the dealers and customers they were designed for.  The other half of what I do is moving trailers for shows such as Cirque Du Soleil, Disney on Ice, Broadway shows, Rock Concerts.  Also included in this list of other things would be military simulators, portable equipment, and carnival rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment